About Me

My favourite teacher is Mrs M and I am lucky because she is my teacher. My favourite food is spagetti bolanase and after my spagetti bolanase I have chocolate icecream. My favourite thing to do in class is free time because we dont have to do any work and we can choose the activities that we want to do . The animal I like most is cute little puppies and cute little kittens becuase they are so cuddley and cute. My best friends in my class are Brooke and Tierney and Sophia. My favourite thing to do at home is to play on the munky bars with my friends, and I love going to the gold goast for a holiday. Last time I went to the gold coast I stayed in a really nice hotel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you because you make me happy when I'm sad. You are my best friend in the Universe. You are cool. Brooke

Mrs M said...

And now you are going to the Gold Coast to live!
We will miss you terribly but isn't it great that you have a blog and we can still 'talk' to you online.

Flynn said...

i like puppies too - we will miss you when you go to the coast to live. Bye from Flynn