About Me


Here I will write about me as a learner.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Billee-Jane! You FINALLY have a blogfolio. You have been incredibly patient! I love the design choices you made.

Harry's Folio said...

Harry said,

Love your blogfolio, hope you have lots of fun when you move to the beach. We will miss you.

Anonymous said...

hi billee-jane
we will miss you very very very much when you go to the gold coast and hope you like your new school and we hope you write to us soon.

Lauren in 1m

Anonymous said...

I miss you all redy I wish you didin't go.do you have a scool to go to yet?

Anonymous said...

Hi Billee-jane, i hope you like your new school. i hope you get lots of new friends. Thankyou for being so nice to me on my first week of school.I will miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hi BJ I love the tiping on your blog

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE your blog Billee because I,m missing you SO SO SO SO SO MUCH MUCH MUCH I love Billee So much Billee.

Anonymous said...

Hi Billee-jane i hop your having a gratim.

Jarvis

Flynn said...

hi bille how is your trip going?
from flynn

Anonymous said...

HI biLLee-Jane I miss you I wish you were in my school

Anonymous said...

Hi Billee_Jane how is it at your new school

Patrick's Portfolio said...

Hope you get back on line soon we miss you
from patrick