Wow Billee Jane where did you get that picture of the pencile. I would really like to know how you got it on your blog aswell. I was also wondering if we should have a symbol madey it could be this * you hold down the shift button at the same time press the 8 button up the top of your keyborad.Tell me in a comment what you think about it ok bye.
3 comments:
thak you billee-jane thor being a god friend
jarvis
dear billee-jane I hope you are haveing a graet day.love from lauren and 1m.
Wow Billee Jane where did you get that picture of the pencile.
I would really like to know how you got it on your blog aswell.
I was also wondering if we should have a symbol madey it could be this * you hold down the shift button at the same time press the 8 button up the top of your keyborad.Tell me in a comment what you think about it ok bye.
Love form Lauren
Post a Comment